At WFS, we are passionate about the life-changing value of professional advice in achieving people’s financial and lifestyle goals. We believe in working together and making a meaningful difference to people’s lives by focusing on what you want to achieve out of life and ensuring you have money at the right time to live and enjoy your best life possible.
We want to make working with us as easy and convenient as possible, which is why we embrace the use of technology to streamline the way we interact and share information.
That being said, with cyber attacks at an all-time high, we’re also taking steps to make sure we keep your personal information safe – so you can share information with us without worrying it’ll end up in the wrong hands.
When engaging digitally, here’s what you can expect from us:
- a secure network and up-to-date devices
- regular back-up of our data
- no shared accounts or passwords
- a strong password management framework and two-factor authentication
- password protected documents if we need to share your personal information
- a process to report and resolve any suspicious activities or issues.
Protecting your personal information will always be a priority for us, and we will continue to make it easier, and safer, for you to work with us.
What can you do to further protect your personal information?
- install anti-virus software on all your devices and regularly update the software
- use a strong password or unique passphrase and activate two-factor authentication where possible
- don’t share your personal information or whereabouts on social media
- never give out your personal information over the phone unless you’ve properly identified the caller
- and let us know if you see an email from us that you think may be a scam.
To read more about being cyber safe, please read our article “Staying cyber safe this year” in our website news room
Working with a financial planner can help you clarify your goals, build a plan and explore ways to make the most of every area of your finances. If you would like to know more, feel that you or anyone you know requires advice, or would simply like a review of your financial situation, please visit our contact page to connect with us online, we would love to hear from you.
Alternatively, if you would still prefer to meet in person, please call our office today to arrange an appointment on (07) 5574 0667.
We encourage all of our clients and colleagues to Like and Follow us on Facebook as we will be posting exclusive content including business updates throughout 2020.
Note: This communication (including taxation) is general advice only and does not consider your personal circumstances. You should consider whether the information is appropriate to your individual needs, and not act on any information without obtaining professional financial advice specific to your circumstances. This communication including any attachments is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any unauthorised use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this communication including any attachments is prohibited. It is your responsibility to scan this communication including any file attachment for viruses and other defects. To the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any loss or damage arising in any way from this communication including file attachments.
The information has been given in good faith and has been prepared based on information that is believed to be accurate and reliable at the time of publication. The information is general in nature and does not take into account your particular financial needs, circumstances and objectives.